School Stream Parent Communication App
We have a FREE app! It is called School Stream and it is our new way of communicating with you.
The app enables parents to receive school information instantly and directly.
In the app you can access:
- Important Updates (Updates from the principal)
- Year Level specific information (including information about upcoming assessment and excursions)
- Co-curricular activities and groups (What's happening in the resource centre, information about that group your child is in i.e. Stage Band).
- Calendar dates
- Link to making payments through our Qkr app (you can not only pay school fees and excursions but also order items from the tuckshop and purchase uniforms)
- You can also report your child as absent (full or part day) electronically.
For more information about the app, please refer to the following website or view the helpful links on the right hand side: https://www.schoolstream.com.au/parents-school-app/
To download the app:
- Go to the Apple Store (for IOS devices) or Google Store (for Android Devices) and download 'School Stream'
- Open the app and type 'Bracken Ridge State High School' into the search bar
- Create and account and await confirmation (our app is secure and only grants access to parents listed as contacts on our system)
- Ensure you agree to push notifications
We strongly recommend this app to all our parents/caregivers.
Have any questions and can't find the answer? Contact our office for assistance.
If you have any feedback about the app, please contact Katie Probin on firstname.lastname@example.org or (07) 3869 7222.